11.23.2012

3 Hours.

   Imagine if you were told that you had only 3 hours left to live?. What will you do? where will you start? What things will you wish you hadn't done and what will you wish you had done?
   I wasn't told i had 3 hours to love, i just assumed i did. I was very sick that day, like really sick. My mum decided to take me to the hospital. At the hospital, we were told that the doctor wasn't around, and he would be at the hospital in 3 hours. That was it. I only had 3 hours left to live. I don;t know why i thought that, but i did. Now i think about it, i wonder what had gotten into me. The fear of death probabaly made me overreact the way i did. I mean, everyone fears death right?
   I told my mum that there was no point in waiting, that we should hed home, so i could attend church, recieve holy communion and wait for death to hit me. My mum was like ':S. My daughter has definitely lost it'. Sometimes, i wonder how she copes with a person like me. I am a handful :').
    Anywayys, my mum suggested that we wait, and i agreed reluctantly. In my mind, i was like 'This is it. i may never see my friends nor family again'. I prayed and prayed that i would see heaven. I thought i was done for.  Turns out, i was suffering from a throat infection :'). My friends said it was probably because i eat toooo much.I had probably eaten a diseased somsom. Eww.
    I didn't die. If i did, i wouldn't be here wiritng this, and you munchkins wouldn't know about this awesome blog ( . .). Oh yes, i think my blog is awesome. Attack me if you wish.
     That little 'drama queen act', got me thinking. I thought i was going to die in three hours, and the only thing i wanted to do was make things right, mend my mistakes, and most of all, Go to church. :') The question is, 'would 3 hours be enough to do that?', and the answer is NO.
       That's why we were given this life on earth, to do all those things we would want to accomplish in 3 hours, if we knew we were going to die. He gave us a lifetime. Life on earth till eternity, and some of us waste it. Why won't he take it away from us if we don't value it?, and some of us are reckless with it, thereby affecting others in the process. ): Thazzz not even cool. )):
        We should think about the things we do, and the consequences. The effect it would have on not only you, but others. You never know, by puting yourself in harms way, you could be putting the innocent ones. Therefore, if you want to wreck you life, FEEL FREE. Its your choice.Just make sure it's only yuors you'll be wrecking. (:.
          Those of you who want to do the right thing, and have awesome fun at the same time, feel free. Enjoy life. But be careful with what you do.
        And always live life like you have only 3 hours of it left. xxxx
                                                                               

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely story!we all should appreciate each day of our lifes and people around us.(:

Shina said...

Wooow. Your write-ups are captivatin.