11.19.2012

THE FIRST UPDATE.


   This is actually my first post. Like really?.....MY FIRST ACTUAL POST!. Am i excited or what? (:
unhunnnn. I got myself a blog. ^.^
    I'm pretty sure you guys are wondering what this blogs all about. Are you?....( . .) See, i'm going to tell you anyways so it don't matter :P. Oh, i have a thing for smilies. So you'll be seeing alot of 'em.
    Ahhhh yes. This blog is about everything and anything. I mean, it's going to touch every aspect of life. Together, we are going to enjoy this adventure, and take up challenges head first.
    Why i decided to start a blog?..lets just say, It all started with a bowl of lucky charms (:.
 Me eating->Me thinking->Me comes up with great idea->Me goes on internet->me starts blog.
      Easy as Pie ^^.
    As my supportive readers, you guys are going to be known as my MUNCHKINS.Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and realize that i aint talking dunkin donuts on here. So forget about getting any. (:
    Well, This Is It. I'm going in, and the only thing you're going to be seeing is that sexy ass. (;
                                                                                                                     Enjoy xxx




No comments: